The picture above is a sign tells us that winter is coming!When they are officially announce the time will be tune to one hour earlier, means that they need to tune to the right time due to the winter times have a longer night compare to the day. Today is super freazing cold! The air is dry yet is cold. Your ear and hand will feel numb without any wind blow at you!Is time to change to winter cloth!
Anyway, today's crit was good! Unexpected! when I am presenting halfway, my tutor said this is a very succesful scheme! I wont say in detail due to too much to talk about but it is a very enjoyable crit. From now on, I have to work even harder than now!
1 comment:
winter must wear winter jacket d ah..dun b macho all n dun wear k..hehe..take care of urself k..u sick pretty often dere..
Post a Comment